Bluetooth earphones are one of the hottest trending mobile accessories that are required by millions of people all around the world. Anyone who likes to hear the podcast, or watches a movie on the phone wants a Bluetooth earphone for themselves. Due to the increasing demand for Bluetooth earphones in the market, the market is flooded with different types of Bluetooth earphones that are manufacture by different brands. All of these earphones may appear as same as a person, however, there is a large difference in their quality and other features.
Finding such headphones might be difficult for you, so to solve your problem we have listed 10 best Bluetooth headphones in India below. You can check them out.
Top 10 Bluetooth Earphones in India
Xmate Gusto Lite In-Ear True Wireless
Xmate company provides stylish and affordable Bluetooth earphones that last long and have an astonishing design. The Gusto Lite in-ear earphone from Xmate is a good Bluetooth earphone that has a range of 10m. The battery life of this earphone is around 180 hours on standby mode. Apart from that, the weight of these Bluetooth earphones is light and they also have a one-year warranty on them.
• The Bluetooth earphones are lightweight and easy to carry.
• The design of the Bluetooth earphones is amazing and it attracts more customers to it
• the sound quality of the Bluetooth earphone is great.
• With continuous usage, the battery life of this earphone is around 3 hours.
• The earphones can be carried anywhere easily without any problem.
• These earphones are not sweat resistant or water-resistant and can get damaged easily in water.
Samsung Original Level U
Samsung Bluetooth earphones are a great earphone that you should consider buying if they fit in our budget. The Samsung original level U Bluetooth earphone has a range of 15m and has a battery life of 500 hours on standby time. There is a warranty also available on these earphones of about 6 months.
• These earphones have a noise cancellation feature that completely blocks off the environment noises.
• These earphones have an easy control button that helps to adjust volume and play or pause the track.
• The earphones are lightweight and weigh only 109 grams.
• These earphones are durable and can last long.
• The sound quality of these earphones is not that great.
Bose Sound Sports free
Bose Sound sports free Bluetooth earphones are the best Bluetooth earphone if you want Bluetooth earphones for sports or workout. The range of these earphones is 9m and they weigh around 80 grams. The battery life of these earphones is 5 hours on continuous usage and they also have a one-year warranty on them
• These earphones have a great sound quality and they also have great bass control.
• These earphones are water and sweat resistant so you could work out without any tension.
• They fit comfortably in the ear and do not come out easily.
• These earphones are highly durable and they are made to last long.
• The main disadvantage of this Bluetooth earphone is that it can be difficult to synchronize it with the mobile.
JLB is a well-known brand when it comes to audio gadgets. Their JBL T205BT is a good earphone that has a range of 10m and it has a battery life of 6 hours. These earphones are lightweight and they have a warranty period of one year.
• Lightweight and Durable Bluetooth earphone
• Long-lasting earphone
• Good battery life that can make the earphone last long.
• Comfortable to wear and do not cause any discomfort to the user.
• These earphones do not have any noise cancellation feature in them.
• They aren’t easy to use.
Skullcandy Ink’d In-Earphone
Skullcandy is a well-known earphone that has one of the longest ranges in Bluetooth earphones. The range of Skullcandy Ink’d In-earphone is around 70 meters and the battery life of this earphone is 8 hours. Not only that the weight of the earphone is also less and is around 77 grams.
• Gives a rich and excellent sound
• Fits comfortably to the ears
• Great battery life.
• Great range
• Durable and long-lasting.
• Bass of the earphones is not that great.
Tagg Inferno Wireless
Tagg Inferno wireless is another good wireless earphone that has a range of 20 feet. It is lightweight and weighs only 25 grams. The battery life of the earphones is 6 hours.
• Great music experience.
• Long-lasting a durable
• Great Battery Backup
• Noise cancellation
• Not good audio quality
Noise Shots X5 Charge
Noise Shots X5 charge has a range of 10m and a battery life of 5 hours. The earphones give high-quality sound and have rich bass quality.
• Great design.
• Durable and long-lasting
• Sweat and waterproof resistant
• Tangle-free earphones.
• Weight is greater
Sony Wi-C400 has a great battery life and the weight of the earphone is also less. The sound quality is excellent and it lasts long those average headphones.
• Comfortable and lightweight
• Great microphone
• Durable and long-lasting
• Non-tangible headphones
• Poor connectivity
• Not water or sweat resistant
Cross Beats Wave
Cross beats wireless headphones are another great wireless earphone that lasts long and has a great range. The range of the wireless earphone is 10m and it can last long due to its durable nature. The earphone is made from high-quality material that lasts long and is highly durable. The weight of the earphone is 160 grams and the battery life of the earphone is around 9 hours. On standby, the battery can last upto300 hours.
• The earphones have great design and their good design attract more customers.
• The earphones have a great noise cancellation feature that can cancel all the external noise from the surroundings easily.
• The battery life of the earphone is also great and it can last up to a few hours.
• The microphone of the earphone is also great and It provides great crystal-clear sound.
• Connectivity of these earphones is not that great.
• The noise reduction of these earphones is great however they could have been better.
Skullcandy Indy Earbuds
Skullcandy Indy earbuds have great range connectivity. These earphones can connect within 33 feet distance. The battery life of the earphones is also great and the earphone can last up to 16 hours with continuous use. On standby, the earphones can last up to 400-500 hours easily the charging speed of these earphones is also great. These earphones are lightweight and they weigh on 11 grams. The warranty period for these earphones is 2 years. These are one of the best Bluetooth earphones that exist in the market currently.
• These earphones come in charging cases that keep the earphones charged for a long time.
• The battery life of these earphones is also great.
• The great range of these earphones is a good feature of these earphones.
• These earphones are easy to connect and they pair up easily.
• These earphones are not durable and they can break under some great pressure.
One should not blindly pick any Bluetooth earphone which they like. They should have in-depth research before selecting the correct Bluetooth earphone that they want. If a person picks any Bluetooth earphone, they like then there is a high chance that they would get a low-quality earphone that will get damaged within 2-3 days. Then the person would require to purchase another Bluetooth earphone for themselves.
To prevent the user from getting into the cycle of buying earphones, again and again, we have made a list of all the things that you should check in a Bluetooth earphone before selecting it. Before picking any Bluetooth, earphones make sure that it has all the below-mentioned features. If it has all the feature then it is an indication that the earphone is a good quality Bluetooth earphone and you can buy that one. It will last longer and will not get damaged easily.
Features that one should check in a Bluetooth earphone
When you are out for buying any Bluetooth earphones, we suggest you always keep an eye on these features. These features will help you to pick the best Bluetooth earphone that is available in the market.
The first thing to check in the Bluetooth earphone is the sound. The main reason why people buy Bluetooth earphone is because of the brilliant sound output it has. So, the first thing that you should check is the sound quality of the earphone. Check the sound quality at all the volume. Some Bluetooth earphones deliver a good quality of sound at the lower level however at a higher level they fail to deliver the same sound quality. Therefore, the first thing that you should check is the sound quality of the Bluetooth earphones.
Range of the Bluetooth earphone
The next thing which you should check is the range of the Bluetooth earphone. There is no reason to choose a Bluetooth earphone that has brilliants quality however the range of the Bluetooth device is low. There is no reason to choose such earphones. The Bluetooth earphone that you should choose should have a high range. They should be able to connect to your device even after standing some distance apart from the device. If your Bluetooth earphone can do so, then it is a sign that the Bluetooth earphone is good.
Voice Call quality
Along with the range and the sound quality of the Bluetooth earphones, the voice quality of the earphones should also be great. A majority of people use Bluetooth earphones with their mobile phones and during using them they might have to answer a call. For this they mostly us Bluetooth earphones, so one must make sure that the audio quality of the Bluetooth earphones is good. This would help the person to make easy calls and record voice memos on their phone using Bluetooth earphones. A good Bluetooth earphone should have a good voice quality.
After checking the sound, range, and audio quality of the Bluetooth earphones, one must check for the most important feature of the Bluetooth earphones. The feature is the battery life of the Bluetooth earphone and it is also the most important factor that one should check. A good Bluetooth earphone should have a high battery life so that it could go on for hours. Many Bluetooth earphones have poor battery life and so they require constant recharging. Such Bluetooth earphones are waste as you would have to charge your earphone again after some time and that wouldn’t be good. So, you must buy a Bluetooth earphone with great battery life.
After checking for the battery life, the next thing that you should be looking at is the charging speed of the Bluetooth device. Your Bluetooth device might have a high battery life, however, if it doesn’t have a good charging speed then all is lost. Your Bluetooth device should be able to charge itself at a quick speed and it should have high battery life. These two features will make your Bluetooth device last long and recharging it would require much less time than it is generally required.
Another thing that you must check in your Bluetooth earphones is that are they comfortable to wear. Do they cause any kind of disturbance or trouble to you? If the answer is yes, then they aren’t for you. The reason is simple, if the earphones are uncomfortable at war, then you wouldn’t be able to wear it for a long time. In that case, there is no reason to buy such Bluetooth earphones. You should buy Bluetooth earphones that are comfortable to wear. You can wear them for a long time and feel no discomfort while wearing them.
The last thing that you should check in your Bluetooth earphone is the build quality of those earphones. The earphones that you are choosing should have a high build quality and they should last long. This way you wouldn’t have to invest again and again into buying new headphones. A good Bluetooth earphone can last up to 2-3 years with average use. So, you should buy good quality Bluetooth headphones.